We would like to hire an Electrician to join our team.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control wiring and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Ability to deal direct with our customers and provide accurate and confident solutions
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Competent in the new build sector
- Competent in scheduled commercial maintenance
- A Grade license
- Min 2 years experience after qualified
- Working with Children Check
- White Card
- EWP license (yellow card)
- Working at Heights ticket
- First Aid knowledge
- High knowledge in OHS requirements
Salary will be determined on skill level and ability to perform tasks.